Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A storm's a brew'n!

Tropical storm Fay seemed like no big deal. We had some rain going into work last night, and this morning had a downpour on us to the car, but no rain on the way home. I guess it has decided to leave our state via Daytona Beach ( where I work.. thank goodness I am not back until sunday!) then it is going to wade in the Atlantic at a rediculously slow speed, build and build until it becomes a catagory 1 then it is projected to reenter out state via Flager or St. Augustine.
Okay so we live in Flagler county! We are 8 mionutes form the beach! SO... who knows what will happen. The made thing is to worry about flooding , losing power, and tonados. Yikes! We ahve been so blessed to rnot be affected by the storms, especially in 2004. So I guess it's our area's turn. Just keep us all in your prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine. But is going to take a long time to move into Jacksonville, so basically the eye will be hovering over us for a while. You know I am no expert, but that is what I've been hearing.

We will keep you updated!

Oh and in other good news... Shandy Baby recieved it's very first sale at our new store... www.shandybaby.etsy.com
I am so excited! It only took about 2 weeks, and we have just been trying to get it together still.
But I am excited. I love to create things. It is so satisfying! Oh and I start school back on tuesday ....ughhhhhhhhhh. It's been nice having a break =)

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the new pictures. Faron, do you have your old blog with the music, I wanted to share it with Linda. Love, Mom