Thursday, August 21, 2008

Storm Update

well... thankfully , things ahve changed a lot since yesterday. It is only going to be a tropical storm. Brevard( Cocoa Beach ) county is soooo flooded! We are still under a flood watch, and the worse has not come yet. But we are all fine. Faron didnt have to work today, so it is noice to have him home. Brayden is probably goignt ogo crazy by the end of the day , due to the fact that we will be indoors most of the day.

We did lose power off and on arounf midnight last night. Hoipefully we won't lose it anymore. They are expecting strong winds and lots of rain as the eye comes over us in the afternoon.

2 comments:

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

It's nice to know it hasn't been too bad, I think about you everytime I hear about one in Florida.

MoJo said...

I'm glad things are ok. Good news on your store! That's awesome. Where was they buyer from? and how did they hear about you? I'm hoping people who go to your site from my blog by from you. That way I can say I helped. :)