Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing up sooo fast!
























Brayden 8-13-08 already 23 and 1/2 months old!


I haven't been a very good blogger. We are surviving the about to be terrible 2's...which have already started with tantrums and bad attitudes, but for the most part Brayden is such a sweet little lover. He is getting sooo big! He 's about 29 lbs and at the last Doctors visit over a month ago, he was 3 feet tall! His birthday is just around the corner! I can't believe my baby is going to be 2! I just celebrated my 26th birthday on Monday! Crazy! I am closer to 30 than 20 now.. yikes! Well.. I had a great day . I went shopping for craft stuff and had lunch with my friend Shandra, and then I came home to find roses and a card , along with my wonderful husband. I have to brag on him. He is so wonderful to me. As you all know I have started a side business with Shandra and it is slowly but surely coming along. We both love making things and are pretty good at it =) We sell the hair clips I make at a consignment store, and in the first week she sold 7 of them.. not too shabby, seeing as she isn't a huge establishment. She is a pleasure to work with and we really appreciate her for selling our items in there. She also is selling our burp cloth sets and some art clip magnets we've made. Okay.. I digress, but Faron has been so supportive of my taking over the dinning room table and working on that instead of cleaning. He is really my best friend and I love that he is so supportive of me =) Anyhow... We dropped Brayden off at my sister's b/c my parents were going there for dinner, and they watched Brayden over night at there house. We went to Bone Fish grill and had yummy appetizers, and then saw the Dark Knight... very good! I was grabbing Faron's arm the whole night! Very suspenseful!
Oh and I got gift cards from my boys and one from my sister Katie, and money form my parents and my Mema! Thanks guys! Oh.. and we did cheese cake and had candles and sang.. before we left my sister's. We had a lot of fun.

I have a million pics to post.. will do it soon.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

MoJo said...

Hey girl, Happy Birthday agian! :) Can't wait to see more picture and I'm very proud of you for you business. I just checked it out and It's pretty cool. Thanks for photoshopping those pictures, when I took them I was thinking, "I hope she can use these". :)