Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Reunion

Saturday was the Todd Family reunion. My parents had come by our house Thursday night and stayed over night in their motor home, so they could take Brayden up with them on Friday. My sister Katie was sick, and she asked if they could take Travis too. So.. they got double trouble! Two one yearolds'.. watch out! My mom said that when Travis came to the door, Brayden ran and climbed in her lap and started crying. I just don't think he was expecting to see anyone else, and it took him off guard. It only took a short while for them to start having fun. My mom said on the way up that were having a screaming match... you know to see who could yell the loudest. I am sure Grammie loved that one! We came up on Saturday, since I had to work Friday night. We got there around noon, and it was so nice to see everyone. The food was awesome, as usual, and they time I was able to spend with family was great.
Brayden and I with Mema
The boys just wanted to RUN... the whole time. They had a bunch of land to just rome around. They loved Shiloh's dog Dakota, and made frequent trips to the fence to see him.




Travis and Aunt Shi ShiBrayden, Erin, Shiloh and Travis


That evening once we were home, my parents stopped by to get some stuff, and the boys played some more. It's hilarious to watch them. One would leave one toy and the other would dive to claim it. Travis especially loved Brayden's car. We'll have to make sure he gets one of his own for his birthday coming up =)
,
This picture is hilarious. This is Brayden doing his two favorite things.. watching Baby Einsteins (Mesmerized!) and playing with his belly button. He is absolutely obsessed with playing with it! He goes "be ba.. bee baa" That is Brayden for belly button.

2 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. The boys are so cute. I can't wait to see them. It was good to see a picture of Travis too. They are both getting so big!

That is funny about Brayden's belly button. Emily has the same fascination right now!

MoJo said...

That belly button picture is hilarious. I can just see him doing this. Shilo's dog is all grown up! She was such a cute girl, tell her I said hi. You look great! I love reading your blogs so keep 'em up. :)