Monday, March 3, 2008

P*E*R*S*O*N*A*L*I*T*Y

Brayden 18 months old ( plus 1 week )

Sunday March 2, 2008




Brayden is absolutely hilarious! He makes some of the funniest faces. He just gets all this energy from nowhere, and can just play for hours! Brayden was so funny the other night. He was insistent on a bath. He started to climb in the tub fully clothed, so I had to stop him, and I said.. okay.. we need to get undressed first. So, I get him down to his pants and diaper, and he walks out of the bathroom. I get him back in there, and get him down to his diaper, and the same thing, he runs just outside the bathroom laughing. I call his name, and he finally comes back in. I get him totally undressed and am ready to put him in the tub, and then he looks at me and lets out a big laugh and just takes off running, butt naked! The boy ran across the entire house! I was able to capture a picture, and the look on his face says it all!


We kept my friend's baby about 2 weeks ago, and I wasn't sure how Brayden was going to do. He often gets very jealous when I hold her. But Faron was with me, so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. He actually did very well. I had her in Brayden's old bouncy seat, and he was so cute, he came right up to her and pointed at the fish and showed them to her while saying "Fishy.... Fishy". Then after a little bit, he decided he wanted a tun. I took her out, and he just plopped himself down, and made himself at home.

Here are just a few more fun pictures showing off Brayden's vibrant personality.

4 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love his little suit. He is absolutely ADORABLE! Emily thought so too. She was trying to say his name. It was very cute.

Olinselot said...

What a sweet little boy! How fun, can I just tell you how much I LOVE little boys! It's like they come out with somethin' to say and somethin' to do. What a fun little boy. Glad to be in touch with you...I love blogging! Things are going well here, we're in St.Anthony still, about 15 minutes north of Rexburg. Where are you?

MoJo said...

Hey girl, I can't believe Bray is 18 MONTHS! already! What a cute little man. I haven't read your blog in a while b/c I feel as if I never have a second to myself anymore. Weird. I LOVE your hair. It's so cute and isn't it so nice to do something for ourselves once in a while? I'm planning on getting mine done when I get this weight off. ~You're too funny, don't worry about the gift...I think it's just nice that you thought to do anything. Oh, and you know how we were talking about how we couldn't find a purple blanket anywhere?? I finally found one. It was at Gymboree. I got it on sale too for like $8. Score.

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

Brayden looks so handsome in that little suit. Too cute. He is such a little man.
PS- Your hair looks awesome:)