Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family Fun

Last night was fun times had by all. My sister Amy and her cute little family flew in last night. We went to my parents' house and had foil dinners done on the grill.Yummy! Katie and Travy were there too.It was so cute to see the kids all together, even though Emily had to go to bed shortly after their arrival. Brayden and Travis were really cute together. They were running up and down the hall and giggling. Brayden gets a little jealous I think. He was lightly hitting Travis, I don't know why he was upset, but for some reason he wasn't being nice. It was too cute because I said "Be nice" and then Travis says to Brayden "Be nice". He is talking so good now. It so crazy how fast these kids are growing. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

My mom's house looked so nice and decorated for Christmas. And my dad had lights up on the house. (Good work dad!) It really did feel like Christmas having our family together. The only thing that would make it better would be having my brother Patrick and his family with us. It's been over a year since I have seen them, and they haven't even met Brayden yet. They will be missed =)

Brayden decided last night that he wanted to spin. Then that was all he wanted to do. My dad was holding him, trying to get him to calm down for bedtime, and then he would let him go, and within seconds he was spinning again. I'm telling you he has a one track mind =) It's so funny. I love that he has so much personality. I think he was just in the over tired stage, because he fell asleep as soon as we left.

Today I had a little time to my self. I dropped Brayden off at his sitter's house .He was so happy to see his "buddies" her kids are so good with him. It's such a blessing that our Bishop's wife Tammy watches him. She is super mom of 5 beautiful children. She is so good with Bray and he has so much fun with her 2 youngest. I went from there to Walmart to get a couple things, and by 10am I was ready for bed! But I prevailed and did some dishes. Then I decided I better get started on my little craft project for miss Emily. I made her a Tutu for her 1st b-day party, or pictures, or dress up.. which ever her parents choose to use it as. I am 1/2 way done, and it is rather adorable. And was surprisingly easy to make. I am excited to give it to her and see her expression. Hopefully she likes it =)

Good luck to miss Morgan tomorrow! I am so excited for Miss Carly's arrival! I know you will do great! You will definately be in our prayers. It seems just like yesterday you were calling me to see if you should take a test! haha! Man.. time flies!

1 comments:

MoJo said...

Hey girl, thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. As you've already read, Carly is more than healthy and we love her so so much. Did you read Abber's blog? She's gonna have another baby now! CRAZY! It sounds like you are having a fun holiday. Can't wait to see pictures.