Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!( 4 down... eternity to go...)

Four years already??? I can't believe that it was four years ago today that I was sealed for time and all eternity to my sweet husband! I have to tell you, he has been the best husband and friend I could have ever hoped for. I take him for granted alot, but, he does so much for me and really takes care of me =) Since I have started back to school, he has been an incredible support. I can't express how much I appreciate him for that. And he has exceded my expectation of him as a father. I always knew what a special daddy he would be, but man... he's awesome! The bond that him and Brayden have is incredible. I am truely thankful for the love and time he spends with our son. Thanks Babe!
Well.. I had clinicals all day, so we are going to have pizza and a movie. When I got home, there was a dozen red roses with four pink gerber daisies( he says " to represent our four years of marriage) mixed in. Saturday we are going to actually celebrate.I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: