Monday, February 18, 2008

Mr. Bean?

I was going to try to put up some Valentines pictures, but I can't find them. Instead I started looking at old pictures of Brayden. This one just cracked me up! He totally has a Mr. Bean look!

I can't believe that Brayden was ever this small! Time truly flies!! In five days he'll be 18 months! Even though I miss him being small like this, I love the age he is at. He is my buddy and gives his Daddy and I, the most unconditional love! ( except when he doesn't get his way.. haha!) I am so thankful for my sweet boy.

2 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

That's a funny picture. Ha! It's amazing how fast they grow.

MoJo said...

Bray was such a pretty little baby. I love all his pictures. This one is funny. I bet you're sure going to love that he's 18 months and can go to NURSERY!!! That was one of the greatest days of my life. I think in church 15-18months was the hardest.