Monday, February 4, 2008

The joys of motherhood.


Okay... so I had let Brayden eat his applesauce by himself. That was a distaster, but he has to learn sometime , right? Anyhow.. he was in need of a serious bath. I got him in the tub with no hesitation. He is laughing having a good time. I got him all clean, and he was just laying on his tummy and he was splashing while we were talking, like he loves to do, and then out of the corner of my eye.... I see something floating. It was like slow motion... "noooo!" I only have one word for you.. "Poop".
He has never done that before. I guess it had to happen sometime. He was just giggling. I hurried and got him out and re-washed him. I then donned some gloves and cleaned up his mess. I had just read about this, so I knew how to handle it. Lets just say.. lots of cleaning, toys included.
Well. Lets just pray it doesn't happen again.

4 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

That is SOOOOO FUNNY! (I'm sure you didn't think so at the time.) I needed a hard laugh today! I'm glad that you got everything taken care of. What a good mommy!

DJ, Angie, Amelia and Bryson said...

Thanks for the advice on shoes, I'll keep it in mind when she starts walking. Nice story. My nephew did that a couple of days ago too, hopefully it is just a boy thing...

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Brayden is just the cutest little boy, he is so handsome. How old is he now? He seems to be a lot of fun and have a lot of personality.

steph said...

haha. i had the pleasure with baby poop a few times but that just runs right down the drain. sounds like a yucky job!!