Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy early Halloween!

"I love my mummy" t-shirt
Bray and daddY--- BEST BUDDIES
Our little lion
mommy and her lion cub
Papa the pirate with Brayden and Travis ( <-- also a pirate, but the costume was too hot)

We went to The Fall Fling on saturday night in Deland. It was a lot of fun. Travis was there, and Katie stopped by after work, and of course my parents were there, being that my mom is incharge of the event planning and my dad is Bishop. We almost didn't make it. Brayden was having some high temps due to teething, but thanks to tylenol and motrin, he was feeling much better. Faron still wanted to stay home( being the great dady he is, and worried about his little guy), but as soon as I put Brayden in his costume.... it was all over from there. he was just too cute, we had to go. Brayden did great. He was a little stunned for the first 20 minutes, because of all the poeple, and mostly because of Papa's scary costume. By the end of the night, he was running all over the place! We all had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Brayden made a darling lion! Dad looks pretty scary. It's a great costume though. I don't know that I ever remember him dressing up for Halloween. Looks like you guys had fun!

MoJo said...

Awww, you're little lion is so dang cute! Looks like y'all had fun!

steph said...

what a cute little lion! he's such a darling boy. i LOVE the blonde hair!! and you're looking so great erin! i wish i had the motivation you have to go back to school. so worth it.

about that fisher price thing, we have a warehouse out here like 20 minutes from our house so i called and gave them my info for testing new toys that they come out with. so i just go out and pick up the toy, keep if for a few weeks and then return it and they give me cash for the value of the toy. it's pretty cool. you should see if there's any warehouses around you...i'm sure any toy company would do it. good luck!