Sunday, October 21, 2007

Clap Happy

Brayden clapping(I thought this was a cute picture. This was taken this past sunday after church.)

I's funny how clapping and "Patty Cake" can turn that frown upside down!



Nothing too exciting going on. I am just busy wityh school, as always. I am always tired! I swear.. no rest for the weary.I had my first day of hospital clinicals. It went well. I really liked it. I really need to be studying, but I wanted to post some pictures.


This is Faron... I wonder where Brayden gets it from?

Brayden didn't want to cuddle with me, so he went off and did his own thing, even though I knew he was tired. I was watching tv, and looked to see what he was dong, and he had fallen asleep half way on the bean bag chair.. too cute! I swear he can fall asleep anywhere!

1 comments:

MoJo said...

These pictures are so cute. Bray is really getting to be a big boy! Almost nursery time!! Yay! I like his super sad face. So sad yet so cute. :) Glad you're liking school. Even though it is exhausting. I can't believe you do it all. I went shopping today (even with out Ella) and I'm exhausted from the day already!