Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 weeks already?








I have a bunch of back blogging to catch up on, but I thought i would post these pics of Bray and Aislyn ( for Amy). She is such a joy and is miss smiles now. She has adorable dimples and a gorgeous smile. She has slept through the night (8 hours) twice within the last week. She is an amazing baby and we just love her to pieces. Nan Singler took these photos while we were there for her grand daughter's b-day party. She is starting a photography business. Thanks Nan =)

3 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

SO CUTE!!! Why am I not there to see that adorable little girl! Brayden looks handsome, as always. Thanks for the pictures!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

She is beautiful!! I love the name! Congratulations Erin! you guys did good! Your kids are perfect!

MoJo said...

She is so little and sweet! I'm so sad we don't live close enough that I'm missing these sweet baby moments. I got your phone call. I was on my way to teach a class. I was sad I missed it.