Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby Shower for Aislyn Kate Sanders

Door sign


Table decor




The wishing tree: everyone wrote a wish for baby and placed it on the branches.. the finished product was super cute and will be treasured.




The "rump' cake.. was a hit! Made by wendy from work



Diaper cake made by Shandra and food done by my mom and her friend Bert/ Publix



some of my Family that came

Tons of gifts!! So grateful! And me at( 2 days shy of) 33 weeks

opening gifts, the travel sytem in the backround from my MIL Brenda, Granny, and SIL Debbie

I am trying not to cry, but failed... A poem about a blessing bonnet that turns into a hanky that you save and give to your daughter on her weddnig day as the " something old"

The bonnet made by my mom's friend Bert-- she also made me a beautiful blanket and burp cloths

Cherry Blossom Crib Bedding from my mom and my aunts

Melissa,Kim, Erin, And Shandra... friend from Halifax Peds

Family and friends at the shower


Sunday, Octyober 10,2010 : Baby Shower
Thrown by Shandra Greenwood and Donna Todd (mom)
For Erin Sanders and up comming arrival Aislyn Kate Sanders to be born via c-section November 23,2010
I had a blast and it was an absolutely beautiful shower thrown by my best friend and my mom. Theme was pink and green and the pictures don't even capture all the little details. I hope to have more pics soon to add. A huge thanks to my friends and family who came and all the gifts we recieved. We are so happy to welcome this sweet little baby girl into our lives!
Games played: How big is her belly- winners were Lynn Stolte and Melissa Nichols
Everyone wrote messages on diapers to a funny surprize when we are changin her the first few weeks. Also the wishing tree where messages were written withe pink flower pens on scalloped squared antique damasked print paper taht were pink and green with an "A" stamped on them and then hung to the tree branched on pink ric rac ribbon. So cute!
Also, evryone was to bring a book in lue of a card, and there were stickers that stated " This book is A gift for Aislyn Sanders from_____ and they wrote a message and put it in the book.
Cake made by Wendy Morris

3 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Thanks for the pictures Erin. Everything looked wonderful! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. Can't wait to see your beautiful little one!

MoJo said...

Erin!!! I love love love it all!!! I wish I was there so bad! Your friend and your mom did an amazing job! The "rump" cake was increadible and the diaper cake was SO cute! I'm glad you have some great friends that can take care of one of my best girls since we're so far away! ;) I love the name! I can't wait to see her! I've got something for you...Should be on it's way when I can find some time in my life that ISN'T crazy busy! :) Thanks for the pictures and thanks for the post! I've missed you!

PS: you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I looked 1/2 as good as you when I'm pregnant.

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your faronanderin.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George