Friday, June 12, 2009

It's official!


I passed my state boards!!! I'm a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida!!!!!!!!!!


Jessica Erin Sanders, RN


I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I could have not made it through any of this with out the constant guidence of the Holy Spirit. I know my prayers and those of all of my supportive friends and family's were heard and answered.

Thank you to my loving, incredible Husband. He has been my biggest cheerleader! We both cried tears of joy when I called him with my results this morning. He even stopped by with gorgeous flowers ( yellow gerbers and white daisies! Love them!) and a card. Things are going to be so much better for our family because of this new career.

Another thanks to my Parents, my sisters and my brother. I have such an incredible family, and the best nurse in the world as a mother. My dad has told me I should do nursing since high school...I finally listened ...lol.

I tested on wednesday june 10th. It took me about an hour and 40 minutes and after 75 questions my test shut off. It was over. I was relieved and terrified all at once. 75 questions in the minimum and 265 is max. usually 75 means you either passed or you did really bad and failed. I had convinced my self over the last 48 hours that I failed...hoping that I hadn't but kept thinking.."what if?" Thankfully I was wrong and I passed =)

Thank you to all of my family and my friends. And to my favorite little guy of all.. my Bray Bray. This is all to make his life better. I love him so much. I had to sacrifice missing a lot of being with him to make it happen, but I know he will appreciate it in the end.

5 comments:

MoJo said...

Erin! This is such great news! And it is such a sacrifice to be away from your little baby. I bet you love having that extra work load off your back now! You never have to do school again! Wahoo! You did great and I'm really proud of you. You're such a great example to me and I'm so happy for you and your family to be able to be together more now and to be able to have the life you want!

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

YOU DID IT!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :-)

MoJo said...

I know I already made a comment but I never saw your nurse picture. and can I just say, "HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Nurse!" Look at you 'lil hot momma!

shakenbake said...

That’s funny what Morgan said, because I was just thinking, "There are going to be many injured men more than happy to have you as their nurse." Congratulations! From what I hear from my sister and mom, there are blood, sweat, and tears in that pin. Also, you are going to have to keep that Braden on a leash when he is older! He is soooo sweet--and going to be quite the womanizer when he gets older.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations Erin!!!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy and proud of your accomplishment!!