Friday, May 22, 2009

Pinning Ceremony

DSC Nursing Graduates 2009
Me getting my pin

Jen and I enjoying the ceremonyOfficial Grads...Finally! Jen and Erin
Me, Shandra, and Skyeler
My little fam
My dad, Bray and I
My favorite nurse, mom, and I

my baby bray and I on the way to Dinner with my Friends and family


I want to Thank Katie and Jack, my parents, Granny, Aunt Linda, Shandra and Skye, and Faron and Bray for coming to support me. I wish I could have invited my extended family but we were only given 8 tickets and it was on a Thursday night, so I just thought it would be really inconvenient for them,so we are going to have dinner together in June.
This was my night. I am glad it's over but it still hasn't hit yet.

2 comments:

MoJo said...

Congratulations again Erin! You look gorgeous! What a great accomplishment. I wish I could've come out to dinner with you guys.
--by the way, I LOVE Brayden's pictures. He looks like such a grown up little boy! You dress him SO cute. I definately want to take some pointers from you if we ever have a boy. :)

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Congrats Erin! I'm so proud of you! It looks like it was a wonderful night. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.