Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween


oops! someone fell off!

Brayden and I met up with Aunt katie, Jack, his daughter Sydney and Travis for lunch on Halloween. The boys just so happened to be wearing there halloween t-shirts. They were sooo cute together! The waitress asked them "what are you going to be tonight" I told Brayden .. say "cowboy" and he did. Then she asked Travis and he said "A cowboy!" Katie immediately said.. no... you are going to be a brown M&M... and he goes.. "No mommy...I want to be a cowboy!" Now my sister had paid someone to make him a M&M costume.. and no he;s saying he wants to be a cowboy! It was too funny! She told me later that she had to pretend that Brayden called and said he was going to be a brown M&M and then Travy says " Mommy.. I want to be an M&M!"
Kids! What are you gonna do! Travy pants sure does love his Bray Bray.. and vice versa!
having fun!


We celebrated Halloween in Rob abd Charity's neighborhood. They had games and a coostume contest in the beginning. Brayden won "Funniest" ... go figure. I said it was because they didn't have one that said the cutest. He was scared because of this old lady in a skeleton costume. That kind of ticked me off. I told know why she was participating with the kids. Anyhow... the fun begain with Trick or Treating. Brayden would run wi=th the other kids to the door. I would meet up with him and help him get his candy. He kept wanting to eat it on the spot.He is hillarious! He even gave this older couple hive fives! What a cutie! It was a fun time


.
our little stud!Brayden on the golf cart with uncle Robbie.. or Uncle "Bobby" as Brayden likes to call him

4 comments:

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Thanks for the pictures! Brayden made an adorable cowboy! That is too funny about Travis. Kids will be kids! It is cute to see them together.

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

Thanks for the pictures! Brayden made an adorable cowboy! That is too funny about Travis. Kids will be kids! It is cute to see them together.

MoJo said...

This is SO cute! I love the cowboy costume! I bet he still loves to wear it!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

I love the "chops", isn't that what they call those pants?! It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween!!

We might be coming to Disney World in Feb. it would be fun to meet up!