Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sleepy guy

Brayden and I had been running some errands last week, and so he missed his usual second nap.I was getting ready for work and Faron had just got home from work, and was making dinner. I was feeding brayden, and then he acted like he didn't want anymore. He was just sitting there looking around, and looking so tired. The next thing I knew, I say him slowly sliding to the right, and his eyes fluttering. It was so stinking adorable. He just passed out right there in the high chair.





These were of Brayden earlier in the day on July 20th , before he took his first steps. He was just crusingaround the house, wall to wall.






a little angel...

1 comments:

steph said...

he's so stinking cute!! i love the curls! who did he get those from? and he has the prettiest eyes!! those are momma's eyes!! don't you just love every little thing he does?